[imp] Re: imp Digest, Vol 27, Issue 1

Jan Schneider jan@horde.org
Mon, 13 May 2002 11:21:14 +0200

Zitat von Michael M Slusarz <slusarz@bigworm.colorado.edu>:

> Quoting Robert Hendelman <rob@naseca.net>:
>
> | My sent-mail folder hasn't been renamed to sent-mail-april
> | My trash folder has mails signifcantly older than 30 days
> |

> OK - this is starting to sound more and more like the bug that I
> previously
> mentioned.  The problem was that individual preferences were not
> available
> to IMP at the time the maintenance stuff was being run - thus, IMP was
> only
> seeing only the system-wide preferences and was not saving any
> information
> to the preferences system.  This has been fixed in CVS and the fix
> appears
> in the new release candidates.

Btw, I've seen two other issues that I didn't find the time to look at.
Perhaps you can fix it as you know the maintenance code better.

If the maintenance is successfully done, I don't get a message anymore like
before ("successfully deleted 123 message from trash folder" e.g.).

The messages (e.g. the last login message) are not in the correct language,
that is in the browser language but not in the users preferred language.

Jan.