[imp] (no subject)

Pradit Wattanasuwan pradit@tubtim.cri.or.th
Tue, 14 May 2002 08:22:53 +0000

Who have ever made translate in your own language (excepted the default land
in combobox)?

I tried to translate to my own lang by following in /horde/po/README documents.
After I compiled the new th_TH.po, it seem to be find (No error and worning).
Then I added my own lang into /horde/lang.php, but when I changed the combobox
on login page to my own lang, it had no change anything (still to be english
lang).

PS. I tried to translate wording Username, Password and Welcome to %s.

If you have ever did it, please let me know what wrong I am.
What the step by step did you do?

Thanks