[imp] RC2 last login still broken?

Paul Reilly pareilly@tcd.ie
Tue, 14 May 2002 12:44:17 +0100 (IST)

> This normally won't work (i.e. grabbing the latest version of 1 file from
> CVS) since there may have been changes in other files that will also affect

I know. Just wanted to compare the latest Prefs.php (1.66) with what I had
(1.57) to see if I could spot the problem.

> Maybe I will have to search a bit more into when this bug was fixed.   I
> _know_ this bug was fixed, though, because I remember tracking it down (it
> was pretty nasty - ugh) and everything works for me now.

It's mentioned on the DEV list here, and Chuck seems to have fixed it,
but it's not fixed in the RC2 tarfiles. Should I be updating some of my
files from CVS?

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=horde-dev&m=101685459018815&w=2

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=imp&m=102136155627155&w=4

Paul