[imp] RC2 last login still broken?

Michael M Slusarz slusarz@bigworm.colorado.edu
Tue, 14 May 2002 01:37:26 -0600

Quoting Paul Reilly <pareilly@tcd.ie>:

| I got the latest Prefs.php (1.66) from HEAD
| and tried that but it's still broken. The bug must be some other file.

This normally won't work (i.e. grabbing the latest version of 1 file from
CVS) since there may have been changes in other files that will also affect
the behavior of the downloaded file.

Maybe I will have to search a bit more into when this bug was fixed.   I
_know_ this bug was fixed, though, because I remember tracking it down (it
was pretty nasty - ugh) and everything works for me now.  Check the message
I just posted to the imp list for a link to the archives for a discussion
on this problem.

michael

Michael Slusarz [slusarz@bigworm.colorado.edu]
The University of Colorado at Boulder