[imp] IMAP subscribe prefs

Rich West Rich.West@divatv.com
Tue, 14 May 2002 13:53:23 -0400

Hrmm.. I've been migrating from a previous version of IMP to the latest
version, and, after tweaking PEAR as required, it came up rather well (I
noticed the new user introduction is gone, but no biggie).

Anyhow, I realized that the listing of IMAP folders was restricted to
just "INBOX".  I went in to the imp/prefs.php file, and updated IMAP
subscribe to have a value of "1", but that seemed to have no effect.

I tried multiple browsers, and a couple of different machines just to
make sure, but, alas, using the latest horde/imp yields me only "INBOX",
while going back to the previous version I had running, I get all of the
folders..

Am I missing a step here?

-Rich