[imp] Fwd: [peters@connection.ca: IMP 3.0 / HORDE 2.0]

Jan Schneider jan@horde.org
Wed, 15 May 2002 11:33:38 +0200

Zitat von Rich Lafferty <rich@horde.org>:

> ----- Forwarded message from Peter Sprokkelenburg <peters@connection.ca>
> -----
>
> Date: Tue, 14 May 2002 11:32:52 -0400
> From: Peter Sprokkelenburg <peters@connection.ca>
> To: faq@horde.org
> Subject: IMP 3.0 / HORDE 2.0
>
> faq,
>
>   Just wanted to let you know that we are IMP 3.0 for our webmail...
>   it is the only package we found that actually works properly with
>   large mail files via POP3... GREAT work... keep it up
>
>   Just to let you know, so you can update your page of support Web
>   Servers/ SQL servers etc etc...
>
>   We are running it under Zeus 4.1r1. The site is load balanced using
>   Zeus Load Balancer 1.4r3. PHP is version 4.1.2.

Added to our supported software list on the Horde website.

>   I had a question and couldn't find an email to direct to, so I'm
>   including it in this email.
>
>   We use Horde/IMP for pop3 access for our customers.
>
>   What I wanted to know, is there a way to have it so once they
>   sign in for the first time it goes directly to the Identities page
>   and user are force to enter in their name, email, signature, etc
>   before the continue..? Reason is that we run virtual domain for a
>   host of companies and the information needs to be correct so that
>   email will return with the proper information...

If a user doesn't have an identity if he logs in, a default identity will
be created for him and if you use IMP 3.0 it will even be stored
automatically.

This identity is created based on the provided default values in
config/prefs.php and any defined hooks in config/conf.php.

Jan.