Fwd: [imp] a wierd trouble with IMP : blank screen after login

Moroni Norin moroni@pi.se
Wed, 15 May 2002 11:42:01 +0200

I have a simular problem with blank screen after login, but it can happen
even if the mailbox isn't empty and only if I use internet explorer.

I have installed Horde and IMP 3.1-rc2 on a FreeBSD system.

/MN