[imp] Would it be possible...

Scott Carr scarr@progbits.com
Wed, 15 May 2002 09:23:10 -0500

Location to open Folder Navigator:  Options->Login Tasks.
To get new Mails in each folder: Select Folders you want to check.  From the
Folder Navigation screen click "Choose Action", then click "Check Folders for
New Mail" .

I believe after the first check it automatically checks from then on, but I am
not sure.
--
Scott Carr
OpenOffice.org