[imp] odd problem with opera

jlewis@lewis.org jlewis@lewis.org
Wed, 15 May 2002 14:29:13 -0400 (EDT)

horde-2.0
imp-3.0
Red Hat 7.3
opera 6.0b2 and 6.0 for Linux on RH 7.2 client

For some reason I haven't figured out, if I access IMP via http, the top
icon bar no longer displays (it did during my earlier testing...it may
have stopped about the same time I upgraded the server from RH 7.2 to
7.3).

This makes certain operations such as logging out difficult.  Using
Netscape, Mozilla, or IE, I can't duplicate this problem.  Using the same
system/opera, if I use https, the icon bar does display.  Upgrading opera
from the beta version to the 6.0 release made no difference.  Anyone else
seen this?

Using opera, I can actually make the top icon bar appear/disappear just by
editing the location URL to add/remove the s in https:// and hitting
return.

 Jon Lewis *jlewis@lewis.org*|  I route
 Atlantic Net                |