[imp] Feature Request: Select Avatar for Identity

Jan Schneider jan@horde.org
Wed, 15 May 2002 23:18:56 +0200

Zitat von Scott Carr <scarr@progbits.com>:

> Do I need to work from HEAD to create a patch?  (Potentially dumb
> question, but
> figured I would ask anyway.)

Yes.

> I am planning on doing the following:
>
> *  Add avatar to paramters array lib/Identity/IMP.php
> *  Add hasAddressRetAvatar() that returns Avatar file or 0 if address not
> found.

If that implies that you receive the "avatar value" like the other values
from the identities, yes. I'm not sure if I understood you correctly there.

> *  Modify mailbox display to use new function if pref['useAvatar'] is
> set.

How do you want to do the image handling? You'll have to add a way to
select the image for an identity in the identities screen. How many images
want you make available? Do you want to make this configurable by the
administrator?

Jan.