[imp] Dates in log file

Todd Aiken taiken@ubishops.ca
Wed, 15 May 2002 14:38:09 -0400

I sent this to the list a while back, but never got any feedback.

It appears that the language that the user selects when accessing IMP
is being used to form the date of the log file entries.  The actual text of
the log entries is in English, but the month name is a different language.
 And with some of the foreign languages are selected, the month is
made up of mostly ASCII characters.  Just wondering if this is a
problem on my system only or a global behavior that can be fixed?

Using RELENG versions of Horde, IMP, and Turba just updated from
CVS a few minutes ago, but this has been happening for a while.

CU L8R...

Todd A. Aiken                  | This space can be yours, for just four
Systems Administrator          | easy payments of $39.95.  Plus, buy
Cole Computer Centre           | one half and get the 2nd half for 50%
BISHOP'S UNIVERSITY            | off the cost of the two together!
Lennoxville, Quebec, CANADA    | Call 1-800-4-RIPOFF today!