[imp] Can i change the order?

Michael M Slusarz slusarz@bigworm.colorado.edu
Wed, 15 May 2002 13:01:52 -0600

Quoting solanellas@esade.edu:

| Anybody knows hao can I change the order of the body message?
|
| For instance, when I'm receiving an e-mail with HTML in-line, i wolud like
| to see first of all the HTML image and after that the attachments files.
| I'm looking at the message.php file in ../imp directory but I don't know
| how do it.

If you can, try the new CVS version - IMP now allows you to specify how you
want to view non-inline attachments.  You can either view them in the
traditional IMP way (a list of all attachments in the Parts header), view
them where they are actually located in the message (i.e. If part 1 is
text, part 2 is an image, and part 3 is text: part 1 will be shown, there
will be a link to the image, and then part 3 will be shown), or both of
these combined.

let me know if this is what you were talking about.

michael

Michael Slusarz [slusarz@bigworm.colorado.edu]
The University of Colorado at Boulder