[imp] (no subject)

Jan Schneider jan@horde.org
Fri, 17 May 2002 23:19:16 +0200

Zitat von Michael Wright <michael@abditory.com>:

> ALCON,
>
> Over the year or two that I have used IMP, I have seen several requests
> for
> inline images on this listserv. I haven't found code on this listserv to
> solve
> this request, though I admit I may not be looking hard enough. If this
> functionality is already out there, please accept my apology and delete
> this
> message with all due speed. :-)

I don't know if I miss something, but if the html messages are formatted
correctly the attached images are already displayed inline. That is if the
src attribute of img tags point to a "cid:" (If I remember right) url.

I think what people requested is a mime driver for images so that IMP can be
configured to display them inline. That would be a much cleaner solution.

Jan.