[imp] Incorporation with Evolution...

Alvaro Figueroa fede2@fuerzag.ulatina.ac.cr
20 May 2002 23:00:19 -0600

> Does (or are there plans to) have Kronolith, Turba and Nag
> be able to be read and be manipulated using Ximian Evolution?

The problem you have here, is that evolution stores all of the calendar,
tasks, contact lists, and even preferences on the client machine. IMP is
made to work on a client+server architecture.

I guess that the guys you have to bother here, are the Ximian guys. Ask
them to add something to evolution to store all of this things on a SQL
or LDAP DB instead of using a local directory for it.

(FWIW, I would apreciate if someone convince the Ximian guys to do this.
Right know I need to start creating again my VFolders just because I'm
on a diferent box)
--
Alvaro Figueroa