[imp] CVS

Harry Hoffman hhoffman@ip-solutions.net
Tue, 21 May 2002 20:37:02 -0400

Hey Joakim,
  We're currently using a daily checkout of CVS on our production server.
Every once in a while we run into a problem but it's usually fixable within a
couple of minutes.
  We do a nightly tar of the horde directory and then run cvs update. If
something is messed up in the morning we copy the horde directory to horde.old
untar last nights backup upon the original horde directory use the horde.old
directory to figure out what went wrong and then rerun cvs update.
  It works pretty well here.

Regards,
Harry