[imp] IMP and Secure IMAP

Phil Dibowitz phil@ipom.com
Wed, 22 May 2002 12:02:28 -0700

Steve Lidie wrote:

> On Wednesday, May 22, 2002, at 02:33 PM, Phil Dibowitz wrote:
>
>> mike wrote:
>>
>>> Have you looked at /tmp/horde.log?
>>

>> No, but I have now. When I try to get IMP to login to secure IMAP...
>> *nothing* shows up in horde.log
>>
>> I'm going to go look in horde/config/* for some loglevel setting stuff...
>>

> FWIW, I have yet to get imap/ssl to work either.  I fake it via stunnel
> for now ...

you using imap/ssl/novalidate-cert ?

Has *ANYONE* here gotten it working?

Since the mail server is on the same box as IMP, I'll settle for wrapping imap
to only accept connections from localhost and having IMP use imap, and have
external clients use imap/ssl and pop/ssl, but I'd LIKE to get it working.

Phil
deserve neither liberty nor safety."
-Benjamin Franklin, 1759