[imp] heirarchy delimiter

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Sun, 26 May 2002 22:53:25 -0400

Quoting zebee@mighty.com.au:

> 	EIMS has always supported creating folders, however EIMS uses a
> 	different hierarchy delimiter to most servers (EIMS uses ":"), so
> 	clients that don't conform to the IMAP standard in this respect will
> 	have problems.
>
> So... where is this delimiter, so I can change it?

If you set me up with a test account (one on the IMAP server, that I can
access from my development box), I should be able to sort it out - we do
our best to see what the folder delimiter is, but Eudora might be different
in a way that means we're not quite figuring it out.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
My intuitive grasp of mathmatics often leads me astray.