[imp] Compose.inc compose.php

sampath kumar fd98279@yahoo.co.in
Mon, 27 May 2002 07:03:37 +0100 (BST)

 Hi,

       does anybody of you have a working installation
of IMP with changes made in compose.inc and
compose.php.

       with my compose.php I'm getting IE page not
found error.I made many changes in compose.php...the
problem persists.

       does anybody have postfix acting as MTA? I
guess, the execution in compose.php is breaking after
the line

case SEND_MESSAGE:

         $status =
$mailer->send(MIME::encodeAddress($recipients, null,
$imp['maildomain']), $headers, $msg);

           The message that the mail has been sent is
not being displayed.

           Do you think my postfix configuration is
incorrect? problem with it?

 expecting a quick reply,
 sam.

Everything you always wanted to know about cars and bikes,now
 at: http://in.autos.yahoo.com/cricket/tracker.html