[imp] semi-off topic question

Phil Dibowitz phil@ipom.com
Mon, 27 May 2002 23:11:52 -0700

Hey all, I have a php question I've asked on the php-install list and it's
bene totally ignored. I wanted to run it by you all incase one of you might
have any ideas...

When I start apache I get:

Loaded DSO libexec/libphp4.so uses plain Apache 1.3 API, this module might
crash under EAPI! (please recompile it with -DEAPI)

But looking in the apache distro ./configure --help I can't find any options
for EAPI. I can't find anything about this in the docs, or anything else. So
far this seems to not be causing any huge problems, but I'd rather be safe
than sorry... anyone have any suggestions?

Phil
deserve neither liberty nor safety."
-Benjamin Franklin, 1759