[imp] [Some Help Needed - IMP3.0 (fwd)]

Tue, 28 May 2002 17:37:02 -0500

> ----- Forwarded message from ikram koreshi <ikram_koreshi@hotmail.com> -----
>
> I would like to ask you 3 questions: (I am working with IMP 3.0)
>
> 1) When I receive an email with an attachment it does not show a paperclip
> image right next to the email message. How can I activate this or what do I
> need to do to bring this in?

>From horde/imp/config/conf.php:

  // Should we display attachment information in the mailbox index? This
  // is a performance hit, but may be okay on smaller installations.
  $conf['mailbox']['show_attachments'] = true;

> 2) How can you create an Autoreponder from within IMP 3.0?

See the vacation module.

> 3) How can I create a mailing list from within IMP 3.0?

There is no real support for this yet in turba.  You can actually create
some simple lists in turba, and they work, but exactly how they work isn't
consistent.  Support for real lists will someday hopefully be in turba.
Until then, install turba if not already, and create an entry with multiple
comma (not semi-colon) seperated email addresses.  I think list will have to
be small, as the field size in turba is rather small.

--
Eric Rostetter
eric.rostetter@physics.utexas.edu

Hey Rocky!  Watch me pull a rabbit from my hat!