[imp] Folders config 3.1

Tue, 28 May 2002 21:08:44 -0500

Quoting John Casebeer <johny@dsx0.com>:

> I have installed IMP 3.0 wit a courier--imap server. All tests
> (test.php) show good, I can login to the mailboxes and send and receive
> mail. I cannot, however figure out how users get to the prefs portion as
> there is no obvious link or anything. I had to click "blacklist" and
> then cancel to get to the preferences?

If you don't see an "options" link in the menus, then that is a sure
sign that you have not configured your preferences storage container
correctly.

> I also cannot get the "folders"
> working. You just get an inbox?!

You should see them all, unless you have folder subscriptions on in which
case you'll only see the ones you've subscribed.

> I have played with the /imp/pref.php
> and done everything according to the limited documentation and I see no
> change.

Try the horde/config/ files as well as the imp/config/ files.

--
Eric Rostetter
eric.rostetter@physics.utexas.edu

Hey Rocky!  Watch me pull a rabbit from my hat!