[imp] Web Page Sign Up Form?

Jim Hale jim-ml@halemail.dyndns.org
Wed, 29 May 2002 13:11:03 -0500

I'll take a look at the Virtual Popmail - Thanks :)

I'm running Postfix and IMAP (that comes standard with Red Hat 7.3) - I guess
the MAIN thing I'm trying to find out is if there is a script or SOMETHING that
will allow a person to fill out a form on a webpage and that will automatically
create a regular user account on a Linux Box. I don't think that would fall
under the Category of IMP (except that when they get the account created, they
will be using IMP for EMail) - I think I'm going to have to go a different
route completely, but thanks for the response - it was friendlier than a couple
I got in the Apache Mailing List. :)

Thanks!

Jim Hale
---