[imp] GNUPG & IMP & Addressbook

Andreas Dahlén andreas@dahlen.ws
Thu, 30 May 2002 14:55:10 +0200

The path to pgp is configured in horde/imp/config/conf.php

$conf['utils']['gnupg'] = '/usr/bin/gpg';

Shouldn't the path to gpg be specified in
horde/config/mime_mappings.php as other helper applications are
speciefied. For other applications the path is specified with a
location entry for teh affected driver.  The timeout value (for
keyserver access) should also be configured in mime_mappings.php

/Andreas