[imp] Courier IMAP and 'imp_show_quota'/today's HEAD Version.

Edwin Culp eculp@encontacto.net
Tue, 4 Jun 2002 18:50:54 -0700

Seeing so many folks with quotas working, I became envious and decided
to give it a try on my courier imap/Imp test machine.  I set up cuotas,
tested it by telneting into the machine.  Telnet worked fine.  I eagerly
logged in expecting to see my quota, but in place of the quota I got
the following:

Warning: imap_close(): supplied argument is not a valid imap resource in
/usr/src/horde/imp/config/conf.php on line 426

It doesn't seem to like the imap_close().  I have not made any changes to
the sample in conf.php which is very, very similar to the example in the
imap_get_quota() example in the php manual.

    $stream = @imap_open(IMP::serverString(), $imap_admin, $imap_passwd,
OP_HALFOPEN);
    $quota = @imap_get_quota($stream, 'ROOT');
    imap_close($stream);