[imp] Courier IMAP and 'imp_show_quota'/today's HEAD Version.

Edwin Culp eculp@encontacto.net
Tue, 4 Jun 2002 23:14:28 -0700

I fixed the prevous problems and now get no errors but no quota although
it works manually and the maildirsize file has been created with the proper
values.  Somehow I'm not reading the quota.  I'm recompiling cclient right
now.

Thanks,

ed

Quoting Edwin Culp <eculp@encontacto.net>:

| Seeing so many folks with quotas working, I became envious and decided
| to give it a try on my courier imap/Imp test machine.  I set up cuotas,
| tested it by telneting into the machine.  Telnet worked fine.  I eagerly
| logged in expecting to see my quota, but in place of the quota I got
| the following:
|
| Warning: imap_close(): supplied argument is not a valid imap resource in
| /usr/src/horde/imp/config/conf.php on line 426
|
| It doesn't seem to like the imap_close().  I have not made any changes to
| the sample in conf.php which is very, very similar to the example in the
| imap_get_quota() example in the php manual.
|
|     $stream = @imap_open(IMP::serverString(), $imap_admin, $imap_passwd,
| OP_HALFOPEN);
|     $quota = @imap_get_quota($stream, 'ROOT');
|     imap_close($stream);