[imp] Scalability of IMP

Joost De Cock Joost.DeCock@astrid.be
Thu, 6 Jun 2002 10:01:55 +0200

-----Original Message-----
From: Alain Williams [mailto:addw@phcomp.co.uk]
Sent: donderdag 6 juni 2002 9:50
To: Joost De Cock
Cc: 'imp@lists.horde.org'
Subject: Re: [imp] Scalability of IMP

On Thu, Jun 06, 2002 at 09:14:21AM +0200, Joost De Cock wrote:
> www.kuleuven.ac.be
> webmail.kuleuven.ac.be
>
> it's a university, so they should have a fair amount of users....
>

> Joost

Yes, but it would be nice to have a idea of what their setup is:
  what sort of servers, how many servers, what is the backend (cyrus ?), ...
And what sort of usage they get:
  # mail/day (in Mb & numbers), number of users reading mail, ...

--
Alain Williams

#include <std_disclaimer.h>

Hey, in case you missed it, I have nothing to do with them, so I wouldn't
have clue, but I wouldn't have sent in this link if there wasn't a mailto:
on the page to the admin of the setup.

duh

The information in this mail is confidential and is intended solely
for the addressee(s).
Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorised. If you are not
an intended recipient, you must not read, use or disseminate the
information contained in the email.