AW: [imp] Scalability of IMP

Kuhl, Oliver okuhl@netcologne.de
Thu, 6 Jun 2002 10:05:31 +0200

> > What hardware do I need?
>
> What hardware do you have? What software do you use? Please describe your
> "little testinstallation" in more detail.
My little Testinstallation is a Pentium 300 with 128 Mb RAM running debian
linux. I'm using the IMAP-Servers of my company, which are highly scalable
and currently serve about 100,000 users. Now I want to find out what
hardware I need for the webmail-server, which should run debian or solaris
with apache, php and mysql. Maybe I have to built a server-farm, or I need a
dual cpu machine. That has to be found out....

Regards,
	Oliver.