[imp] Compose always sending actionID == 0

Joost De Cock Joost.DeCock@astrid.be
Thu, 6 Jun 2002 11:05:07 +0200

I have the exact same problem, mailing via postfix.
Mail from command line is no prob.
I set up a test system on redhat 7.2, no problem, now I am installing the
production machine using redhat 7.3 and compose fails.

Clicking send just resets the form :(

anyone?

-----Original Message-----
From: sampath kumar [mailto:fd98279@yahoo.co.in]
Sent: woensdag 5 juni 2002 11:26
To: imp@lists.horde.org
Subject: Re: [imp] Compose always sending actionID == 0

 Hi,
       I guess I too have a similar problem...when I
press the compose button the window is showing page
cannot be found error.

          check at

                http://202.54.91.123

                user suman
                pass suman

 can u give me a login id and pass so that I can check
yours,
 sam.

--- Andreas Aardal Hanssen
<andreaha-imp@lexx.infeline.org> wrote: > Hi,