[imp] Compose always sending actionID == 0

Thu, 6 Jun 2002 08:48:12 -0500

Quoting Joost De Cock <Joost.DeCock@astrid.be>:

> I have the exact same problem, mailing via postfix.
> I set up a test system on redhat 7.2, no problem, now I am installing the
> production machine using redhat 7.3 and compose fails.
>
> Clicking send just resets the form :(

Then it is not the same problem.  His says it returns an "page not found"
error, and the web log file shows a segfault.  You say it resets the form.
Totally different.

> anyone?

Just added an entry to the FAQ  the other day, which says that if clicking
on the send button resets the compose form, you probably don't have
file_uploads on in your php.ini file.  So check your php.ini file for this,
and if not there or not set, set "file_uploads=On" (see the faq).

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics

harmless among the rank and file, but when management is afflicted the damage