[imp] Compose always sending actionID == 0

Joost De Cock Joost.DeCock@astrid.be
Thu, 6 Jun 2002 16:07:15 +0200

I disagree, the original thread was handling exactly my problem, but this
dude before me got it wrong when he said he was suffering from the same
problen since he wasn't.

Allow me to qoute the mail that started the thread:

>When I press "Compose", all buttons in this window (Send, attach,
>special
>characters, spell) submit $actionID == 0 in compose.php.
>
>This means that NO_ACTION is passed to the switch-case-thingo (I'm no
>good
>with php), and nothing happens. For instance, if I type in a mail and
>press "Send Mail", the form just gets blanked and nothing happens.

Furthermore, your suggestion isn't what solves it either, the correct
solution
was provided by Jim Hale (who got it from Scott Bigelow) :

> > go to horde/imp/templates/compose/compose.inc
> > go to line 12 (i think)
> > delete 'enctype="multipart/form-data" ' from the FORM tag.

And that fixes it. No uploadstuff needed, so I suggest you change your FAQ.

So, OK, maybe I replied to the least appropriate mail of the thread, but
when I say 'I have the same problem, I mean the problem discussed in the
thread.

grrr

Joost