[imp] Compose always sending actionID == 0

Thu, 6 Jun 2002 09:39:14 -0500

Quoting Joost De Cock <Joost.DeCock@astrid.be>:

> I disagree, the original thread was handling exactly my problem,

Okay.

> but this
> dude before me got it wrong when he said he was suffering from the same
> problen since he wasn't.

But you then replied to his, so you were then also wrong.

> Allow me to qoute the mail that started the thread:

Yeah, sorry, I didn't read all the way down the entire thread.

> Furthermore, your suggestion isn't what solves it either

It solves a problem that matches your description (without me reading
back through the entire thread).

> , the correct solution
> was provided by Jim Hale (who got it from Scott Bigelow) :
>
> > > go to horde/imp/templates/compose/compose.inc
> > > go to line 12 (i think)
> > > delete 'enctype="multipart/form-data" ' from the FORM tag.

This is on my to-do list to add to the FAQ also, along with changing the
POST method to GET, which solves another problem for some users.

> And that fixes it. No uploadstuff needed, so I suggest you change your FAQ.

Not to remove the upload stuff, but to add the GET/POST fix and the
Multipart/form-data stuff.

> So, OK, maybe I replied to the least appropriate mail of the thread, but
> when I say 'I have the same problem, I mean the problem discussed in the
> thread.

But when you say "I have the same problem" in reply to a message, I assume
you mean you have the same problem as the message you are replying to, not
the original thread excluding the message you are replying to.

> grrr

Indeed.  ;)

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics

harmless among the rank and file, but when management is afflicted the damage