[imp] Compose always sending actionID == 0

Joost De Cock Joost.DeCock@astrid.be
Thu, 6 Jun 2002 17:01:37 +0200

I'm happy to see that...

here's why:

Removing the enctype solved the prolem, but I'm unable to attach a file now,
so there you go.

So should I go for the upload solution anyway then? (and hope that Eric goes
easy on the sarcasm :) )

being unable to attach a file sure beats being unable to send email...

Joost

-----Original Message-----
From: Chuck Hagenbuch [mailto:chuck@horde.org]
Sent: donderdag 6 juni 2002 16:49
To: imp@lists.horde.org
Subject: RE: [imp] Compose always sending actionID == 0

Quoting Joost De Cock <Joost.DeCock@astrid.be>:

> Furthermore, your suggestion isn't what solves it either, the correct
> solution was provided by Jim Hale (who got it from Scott Bigelow) :
>
> > > go to horde/imp/templates/compose/compose.inc
> > > go to line 12 (i think)
> > > delete 'enctype="multipart/form-data" ' from the FORM tag.
>
> And that fixes it. No uploadstuff needed, so I suggest you change your
> FAQ.

Uh, NO. That is by no means a correct solution; that's technically now an
invalid form, especially if you attach a file. If changing that makes
things "work" for you, then you have a broken version of PHP.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"What was and what may be, lie, like children whose faces we cannot see, in