[imp] Unexpected IMP behaviour after logout and login again

Martijn Olivier Tigchelaar martijnt@dataserve.nl
Fri, 7 Jun 2002 00:15:54 +0200

Hi,

Let me guess - if you look in the URL you notice that you've actually
logged in to Horde instead of IMP...?

Martijn.

-----Original Message-----
From: imp-bounces@lists.horde.org [mailto:imp-bounces@lists.horde.org]
On Behalf Of G G PAPAZOGLOU
Sent: Friday, June 07, 2002 04:55
To: imp@lists.horde.org
Subject: [imp] Unexpected IMP behaviour after logout and login again

I installed Horde 2.1-RC1 and IMP 3.1-RC3, and I use IMAP to access my
mail
servers. I insist that the follwing shouldn't be happening:

 - When logging in as user1, my messages are displayed correctly. AFTER
i log
out, if I try in a similar way to log in as user2, I DON'T get my
message list
immediately. Instead I get a 'Welcome user2' screen with a LINK to
inbox,
which is totally unnecessary. I should be able to see my messages
immediately.
This was NOT happening in IMP 3.0.

Web-based E-mail Service

(C) 2002
University of Crete - School of Medicine
Computing Service

http://webmail.med.uoc.gr