[imp] Compose always sending actionID == 0

Joost De Cock Joost.DeCock@astrid.be
Fri, 7 Jun 2002 08:11:21 +0200

Not easy, like in possible ;)

It's ok now, php 4.2.1 is up and running, and I even managed to get the Log
stuff of pear to go:

PEAR - Yes
Recent PEAR - Yes
Mail::RFC822 - Yes
Log - Yes
DB - Yes

What I did was this, I checked in the source what this test.php page is
checking, and I found that is was just looking for the filename.
Since DB was ok, I started to rename 1 by 1 all DB.php files that I have on
my system (quite a few by now).
After every rename, I reloaded apache and refreshed the page untill it said
that I had no DB support. Guess what, in the directory I just renamed
DB.php, Log was missing!

Thanks to you all for all the help. Next up is a postgresql error, but I'll
try to fix it myself first (it's about time for a new thread if you ask me)

Joost