[imp] All but 1 languages default to English

Joost De Cock Joost.DeCock@astrid.be
Fri, 7 Jun 2002 11:48:28 +0200

A thought occured:

Whe installing RedHat you are prompted 'are there any additional languages
you want to install' I choose Dutch (+default English)

Is that choice causing this problem??

Joost

-----Original Message-----
From: Joost De Cock [mailto:Joost.DeCock@astrid.be]
Sent: vrijdag 7 juni 2002 11:39
To: imp@lists.horde.org
Subject: [imp] All but 1 languages default to English

Hi there,

I've got imp 3.0 set up on a redhat 7.3 box.

I have several enabled languages:

Englisch
German
Portugese
Dutch
and a few others.

If I choose Dutch, all is in Dutch, but any other language defaults to
English.

I've checked the lang.php file (where I modified the shown languages) but
bothing's there.

Any ideas where this problem might be located.

Joost

The information in this mail is confidential and is intended solely
for the addressee(s).
Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorised. If you are not
an intended recipient, you must not read, use or disseminate the
information contained in the email.