[imp] IMP Compose message

Mac Table mactable@yahoo.com
Wed, 12 Jun 2002 04:41:03 -0700 (PDT)

Maybe something confuse... Please see the following
examples:

user 1:
=======
login : john
default name and email address John /
john@mydomain.com
another name and email address : Peter /
peter@mydomain.com

Even I have create a new identitiy for Peter, but the
"From" in outgoing email always show "Peter
<john@mydomain.com>" .... So I just want to put "Peter
" on From field without default email address...

Sorry for my poor english, Please help...