[imp] Attachments fail, uploads don't (was: All but attachmen ts)

Joost De Cock Joost.DeCock@astrid.be
Wed, 12 Jun 2002 16:10:03 +0200

yep, the array is empty, if I only knew why...

-----Original Message-----
From: Jan Schneider [mailto:jan@horde.org]
Sent: woensdag 12 juni 2002 16:01
To: Joost De Cock
Cc: imp@lists.horde.org
Subject: RE: [imp] Attachments fail, uploads don't (was: All but
attachmen ts)

Zitat von Joost De Cock <Joost.DeCock@astrid.be>:

> ok, so I dived into the source code,
>
> I changed the 2 identical error mesages in ADD_ATTACHMENT case in
> compose.php so I can differentiate between them.
>
> I have a problem with this if statement:
>
> if (!isset($HTTP_POST_FILES['file_upload']['size']) ||
>         !isset($HTTP_POST_FILES['file_upload']['tmp_name']) ||
>         !is_uploaded_file($HTTP_POST_FILES['file_upload']['tmp_name'])){
>
> It gets triggered so I receive a "there was a problem blablabla...

Try to put a
var_dump($HTTP_POST_FILES);
before the if statement. If all the array member are set, try a
var_dump(is_uploaded_file(....));

Jan.

The information in this mail is confidential and is intended solely
for the addressee(s).
Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorised. If you are not
an intended recipient, you must not read, use or disseminate the
information contained in the email.