[imp] Attachments fail, uploads don't (was: All but attachmen ts)

Joost De Cock Joost.DeCock@astrid.be
Wed, 12 Jun 2002 19:22:26 +0200

Do you really think I would trust people on the maiing list over the devoted
horde developers ;)

No seriously, I didn't change one single byte of the code.

Joost

(I'm getting a bit depressed over this ;)