[imp] Problems with Opera

jlewis@lewis.org jlewis@lewis.org
Wed, 12 Jun 2002 21:41:46 -0400 (EDT)

I was having this and a few other 'really odd' problems that only appeared
to affect opera.  It seems to have all been a result of misconfiguring
cookie_path in $this->applications['horde'] in horde/config/registry.php.
I have imp as the documentroot, and needed cookie_path = '/'.

On Wed, 12 Jun 2002, Harry Hoffman wrote:

> Hi All,
>    I'm using Opera to try and access Horde/IMP/etc al (cvs versions). In IMP
> when I attempt to click on the checkbox in the INBOX and select delete nothing
> happens. The page reloads but the message is still there.
>    I'm using Opera-6.0.161 although this has happened with earlier versions as
> well. Any ideas??
>
> THanks,
> Harry

 Jon Lewis *jlewis@lewis.org*|  I route