[imp] Problems with Opera

Harry Hoffman hhoffman@ip-solutions.net
Thu, 13 Jun 2002 17:47:07 +1200

Hmmm,
   I'm not sure about that one. My setup of Horde, et al is pretty vanilla.
It's browsed to via "[webroot]/horde". I've got IMP setup as auth for Horde
but that's it. Cookie path is set to: "/horde".
   The only other things that I can think of are that the SSL server is
secure.ip-solutions.net which is an alias for www.ip-solutions.net and both
names answer requests.

Regards,
Harry

Quoting jlewis@lewis.org:

> I was having this and a few other 'really odd' problems that only appeared
> to affect opera.  It seems to have all been a result of misconfiguring
> cookie_path in $this->applications['horde'] in horde/config/registry.php.
> I have imp as the documentroot, and needed cookie_path = '/'.
>
> On Wed, 12 Jun 2002, Harry Hoffman wrote:
>

> > Hi All,
> >    I'm using Opera to try and access Horde/IMP/etc al (cvs versions). In
> IMP
> > when I attempt to click on the checkbox in the INBOX and select delete
> nothing
> > happens. The page reloads but the message is still there.
> >    I'm using Opera-6.0.161 although this has happened with earlier versions
> as
> > well. Any ideas??
> >
> > THanks,
> > Harry

>  Jon Lewis *jlewis@lewis.org*|  I route
>  System Administrator        |  therefore you are
>  Atlantic Net                |

Harry Hoffman
University of Auckland
Infrastructure Architect