[imp] Hiding URL.

Brad Dameron bdameron@tscnet.com
Thu, 13 Jun 2002 12:23:12 -0700

Well here is what I had to do.

httpd.conf:

    DocumentRoot /web/html/horde/imp
    Alias /horde/ "/web/html/horde/"
    Alias /imp/   "/web/html/horde/imp/"
    Alias /turba/ "/web/html/horde/turba/"
    Alias /kronolith/ "/web/html/horde/kronolith/"
    Alias /mnemo/ "/web/html/horde/mnemo/"

I set my document root to imp so that it starts off directly in IMP. Then it
never shows /horde/imp or /horde/mnemo, etc in the URL.

Then in horde's registry.php I set the webroot for imp to ''.

For the others I changed the webroot to '/app'. Example for turba I set the
webroot to '/turba'. The only thing is that it will show /turba/search.php
in the url. Could not figure out a way to hide the app from the URL. Not
such a big issue. But it all works great.

---
Brad Dameron									Network Account Executive
TSCNet Inc.								         	www.tscnet.com
Silverdale, WA.									1-888-8TSCNET