[imp] logout problem

lokesh lkhanna@hughes-ecomm.com
Fri, 14 Jun 2002 02:56:45 +05180

Dear All

i am using IMP 3.0 with redhat 7.2. I have modified custom_login.php file and
copy that file as index.php file in horde directory. I am able to login and
able to check my mails. But when i m trying to do logout, i m not coming out on
same page. I read mailing list and did some changes in horde/imp/conf.php file
and made
$conf['user']['redirect_on_logout'] = true;

But now when i m doing logout, i m getting page not found error in my browser.
How can i resolve this problem.

Do i need to specify my logoput page some where. I think i need to do some
modification my horde/menu.php file too. But could you pl tell me what exactly
i have to do .

pl help me in r4esolving this .

Regards

Lokesh