[imp] Re: unqualified email address handling in HEAD..

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Fri, 14 Jun 2002 16:24:15 -0400

Quoting Liam Hoekenga <liamr@umich.edu>:

> I'll try doing a CVS update.  Could my version of PEAR be out of date or
> something?  I'm using the installation from PHP 4.2.1 (but it's been
> installed on top of 4.1.2 which was installed on top of 4.0.6).

It could theoretically have something to do with the version of Mail.php
from PEAR, but I'm honestly not sure what...

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"What was and what may be, lie, like children whose faces we cannot see, in