[imp] Re: unqualified email address handling in HEAD..

Liam Hoekenga liamr@umich.edu
Fri, 14 Jun 2002 16:18:11 -0400

> I don't see this with HEAD and the sendmail mailer; if I send mail
> to 'chuck', it gets sent to chuck@horde.org. Just double checked; same
> results with SMTP.
>
> Any other factors for you that might be affecting things?

Not that I can think of... the same server also has our Horde 2.1/ IMP 3.1 /
Turba 1.1 test environment, and we don't see this behavior with that instance.
They share a PHP installation, and are actually in the same docroot (just
w/different names... horde-2.1 v. horde-CVS).

I'll try doing a CVS update.  Could my version of PEAR be out of date or
something?  I'm using the installation from PHP 4.2.1 (but it's been installed
on top of 4.1.2 which was installed on top of 4.0.6).

Liam