[imp] page selection bug with repeated logins/logouts?

Steve Langasek vorlon@netexpress.net
Sat, 15 Jun 2002 13:59:02 -0500

Hello,

After making do with an aging Horde snapshot for some time (because
doing so is safer than upsetting the users while trying to migrate), I'm
deploying "the latest and greatest" on a new Debian webserver.
Actually, I'm using the Debian packages for Horde2/IMP3, so it's not
quite the latest: I have horde2 2.0.99.RC3-1 (2.1RC3?), imp3
3.0.99.RC3-1 (3.1RC3?), and turba 1.0.99.RC3-2 (1.1RC3?) installed.

So far, everything looks great, except for one glitch.  I want users to
be dropped to their INBOX directly after login, so I've configured
$this->applications['horde']['initial_page'] = 'imp/mailbox.php' in
horde2/config/registry.php, as well as
$this->applications['imp']['initial_page'] = 'INBOX'.  If I go to
<https://our.domain/horde2/imp/> and login, I'm dropped immediately to
my inbox as desired.  If I click the 'logout' button, however, and then
try to log in again, I'm dropped to the Horde welcome screen instead!
Only by wiping the URL bar and returning to /horde2/imp/ can I get the
desired behavior again.

Have I misconfigured something, or is there a bug in the versions of
IMP&Horde that I'm using?

Thanks,
Steve Langasek
postmodern programmer