[imp] Occasional login failures

Thu Nguyen t.nguyen@unimelb.edu.au
Mon, 17 Jun 2002 15:54:11 +1000

Hi Carlton

After posting the last message, I went through the  archive
again,  thinking of a posting about this double log entry with some code
that I came accross before in my search but at that time I did not think it
is related to my problem.

It turned out to be yours and I now have the little retry loop that you
wrote onto my IMP.php.  It seems to be working OK at the first instance and
I'll keep monitoring it, basically try to log in as much as I can during
the workday to see if it works and what effect does the loop has on overall
performance.

I'll keep you updated with development.

Regards

Thu Nguyen