[imp] Lang errors in horde and imp

Benjamin Ash bash@twignation.com
Mon, 17 Jun 2002 23:55:20 -0600

Hi,

after mv'ing the .dist files, one by one, to *.php I get this message.
I am using the cvs version of horde and have not as yet co'd the other
modules?

what am I doing wrong here?

Warning: Safe Mode: Cannot set environment variable 'LANG' - it's not in
the allowed list in /www/horde/lib/Lang.php on line 80

Warning: Safe Mode: Cannot set environment variable 'LANGUAGE' - it's
not in the allowed list in /www/horde/lib/Lang.php on line 81

Warning: Safe Mode: Cannot set environment variable 'LANG' - it's not in
the allowed list in /www/horde/lib/Lang.php on line 80

Warning: Safe Mode: Cannot set environment variable 'LANGUAGE' - it's
not in the allowed list in /www/horde/lib/Lang.php on line 81

Warning: Cannot set time limit in safe mode in /www/horde/lib/base.php
on line 29

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output
started at /www/horde/lib/Lang.php:80) in /www/horde/index.php on line 40

--bash