[imp] Lang errors in horde and imp

Tue, 18 Jun 2002 01:00:43 -0500

Quoting Benjamin Ash <bash@twignation.com>:

> Hi,
>
> after mv'ing the .dist files, one by one, to *.php I get this message.
> I am using the cvs version of horde and have not as yet co'd the other
> modules?
>
> what am I doing wrong here?

Pretty self explainatory.  You are running php in safe_mode, and you
haven't allowed changes to the listed environment variables by adding
them to the allowed list for php safe_mode.  Either disable safe_mode,
or add those variables to the allowed list.  See the FAQ for more info.

I don't know how to add things to the allow list personally.

You'll also have to remove the time limit setting in horde.conf and/or
php.ini/php3.ini if you remain in safe mode.

Easiest thing is to not try to run  Horde in safe more.

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics

harmless among the rank and file, but when management is afflicted the damage