[imp] qustion about auto-forwording and sieve

Tornoci Laszlo torlasz@xenia.sote.hu
Tue, 18 Jun 2002 09:11:16 +0200 (CEST)

On Mon, 17 Jun 2002, Eric Rostetter wrote:

> Quoting Zhang Bo <boozhang@sdb.ac.cn>:
> > In my setup, the mail-account information is stored in mysql,
> > so there is no real system account for email user. The .forword
> > file is for system account,so your forward and vacation modules
> > do not work with my setup.
>
> I agree.  I'm offering to try to adapt the code to work sql storage systems
> *if* I can find someone who is willing to help with (a considerable amount
> of) the work involved.

I have a very similar setup to Zhang's. As I mentioned in a previous
letter, you can have autoforward and vacation functionality with procmail.
However, I am not a php programmer, so I would not try to integrate that
to imp. If your modules are well integrated and are multi-lingual, I would
be very interested to work with you to try it on my test system. I know
very little about php programming and debugging (I use perl), but I am
quite familiar with linux, mysql and cyrus. Where can I get your modules,
by the way?

                                         Yours: Laszlo

Laszlo L Tornoci                            Inst Pathophysiology
E-mail: torlasz@xenia.sote.hu               Semmelweis Univ Med School
        torlasz@net.sote.hu                 Nagyvarad ter 4.
fax:    (36-1)-210-4409                     Budapest, H-1089, Hungary