[imp] logout takes me back to wrong login screen

Jan Schneider jan@horde.org
Tue, 18 Jun 2002 12:45:29 +0200

Zitat von Ahmed <ashihab@alcahest.com>:

> Jan,
>
> could this have something to do with the cookies have the wrong path
> in config/ registery.php ?

No, I don't think so. But I'm not sure if I really understand your problem,
as I get redirected (correctly) to imp/login.php if I access this server and
you said, that this also the page you get redirected after logout. So
where's the issue?